We bring you our list of 10 favorite Cocktails you must try, at least once!
- Manhattan - a drink that never goes out of style. Lovely color, elegant glass and a cherry on top. To make it you’ll need a dash of Angostura bitters, sweet vermouth, bourbon and a Maraschino cherry for garnish. Shake the cocktails, baby!
- Daiquiri - one of the most famous cocktails. It contains rum, citrus fruits and sugar. Decorate a glass with a piece of lime and there you go! Enjoy!
- Mojito - we all know about mojito, but did you know that a mojito is a traditional cuban cocktail? It has five ingredients - white rum, sugar, lime juice, soda water and mint. Viva la Cuba, viva la mojito!
- Martini - famously known as a James Bond's drink, this is one of the most popular mixed drink in the world. A Martini is a cocktail made with gin and vermouth and garnished with olives or lemon. Feeling like 007 yet?
- Mimosa - this cocktail contains one part champagne and one part orange juice. Served in champagne glasses, it's classy and tasty.
Ready for more or you're drunk already?!
- Mai Tai - “maitai” is a Tahitian word for "good" and so is this cocktail. It's tropical and refreshingly fruity. The ingredients you'll need for a Mai Tai are white and dark rum, lime juice, orange curacao and orgeat syrup. Serve it on the rocks and decorate with a piece of citrus and voila - you have amazing neon drink to impress your guests!
- Long Island Ice Tea - Coke is the thing that gives a lovely amber color to the Long Island Ice Tea. But just a splash of Coca Cola, the remaining ingredients are alcoholic beverages - tequila, vodka, gin, rum. Feeling drunk yet?
- Cosmopolitan - the famous Sex and the City cocktail. It's fun, it's fruity, it looks beautiful. Take fresh lime juice, cranberry juice, Cointreau and vodka citron. Shake it well. Serve without ice.
- Pina Colada - a sweet, milky cocktail made with rum (nothing without rum), coconut milk or coconut cream and pineapple juice. It needs no special introduction. Enjoy it's unique and refreshing taste!
- Sex on the Beach - of course! Did you think we’d forget to mention one of the most special cocktails with the most intriguing name? No way. It contains vodka, peach schnapps, cranberry and orange juice. Try it, just don't go wild, if you know what we mean...